This page has early history of RG#24 (2 of 2)
Club History (pg 2 of 2)
Our Club History (Pg 2 of 2)
From TFRB Feb 1997 - 1963 - the 1st Edition of the NATIONAL Newsletter. Note that
the club only encompassed 1932-1940 Fords at that time. We came in 6 years later!
Many of our meetings, before the club split up in 2003 into the North & South Clubs (due to TRAFFIC - long travel times to meetings), were held at the Garden Grove Community Center.